Each team member is a key part of our process and client success.
CCP, Inc. Financial Planning Services is a Fee-Only financial planning firm dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals through education, disciplined and diversified investment strategies, and personalized attention.
CCP, Inc. Financial Advisors
Steve Roberts, CFP®, MBA
- In 2009 Steve became owner, President, and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) of CCP, Inc.
- Responsible for the firm’s vision and allowing CCP, Inc. to fulfill its mission of assisting clients in achieving their financial goals.
- Steve is a Financial Advisor to his clients and member of the firm’s Investment Committee.
- As a Financial Advisor, Steve develops client-advisor relationships, prepares for and conducts prospective and ongoing client meetings.
- He is CCP, Inc.’s CCO, overseeing SEC rules and regulations and setting policies and procedures for CCP, Inc.’s high level of service.
- Received his Undergraduate degree from Indiana University and an MBA from DePaul University.
- Veteran of the industry having attained his CFP® certification while at Brown & Tedstrom in Denver, CO. He then joined USAA as a Financial Planner and held roles in Executive management.
- Steve, his wife and three children reside in Arlington Heights.
Carin Pankros Roman, CFP®
- Carin joined CCP, Inc. in 2001 and became a CFP® certificant in 2004.
- She is a Financial Advisor to her clients and Chair of the firm’s Investment Committee.
- As a Financial Advisor, Carin develops client-advisor relationships, prepares for and conducts prospective and ongoing client meetings.
- Carin is a Registered Financial Advisor member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
- In addition to having been featured in media publications and radio programs, Carin has given various retirement and financial planning presentations.
- Prior to joining CCP, Inc., Carin was an Analyst at William M. Mercer Investment Consulting, Inc.
- Carin graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a double major in Economics and French.
- She enjoys living in Palatine with her husband and three children.
Stacie Knotek Quigg, CFP®
- Stacie joined CCP, Inc. in 2002 and became a CFP® certificant in 2005.
- She is a Financial Advisor to her clients and member of the firm’s Investment Committee.
- As a Financial Advisor, Stacie develops client-advisor relationships, prepares and conducts prospective and ongoing client meetings.
- Stacie is a Registered Financial Advisor member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and served on the Midwest Regional Board from 2008-2011.
- She graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance.
- Stacie, her husband and two children reside in Naperville.
CCP, Inc. Paraplanners
- Judy started at CCP, Inc. in 1995 to assist with client processing and reporting.
- As Senior Paraplanner, Judy assists the financial advisors in preparing customized client reports as part of our financial planning and portfolio management reporting.
- Judy conducts research related to client needs, helps track client follow-up and implementation.
- Maintains portfolio management software, creating reports for financial advisor review and use. She also generates specialized reports for Investment Committee meetings.
- Judy has two grown children and lives in Palatine with her husband.
- Jennifer joined the CCP, Inc. team in February 2014.
- As Paraplanner, Jennifer helps the financial advisors gather data and prepare client reports as part of our financial planning and portfolio management reporting.
- She takes on special projects related to marketing, compliance, internal systems, Investment Committee reporting and client communications.
- Jennifer has many years of financial services experience working for investment advisors in trading, marketing and client service roles.
- Jennifer lives in Chicago with her husband and daughter. Her step-daughter attends Colorado State University.